All You Need To Know About Follicular Unit Extraction Treatment
Hair loss is a pervasive problem in today’s era. From youth to old age, people are facing this problem. People are eagerly searching for the correct method of hair transplant. Many hair transplant techniques like FUT, FUE, and scalp reduction. But, FUE is the method recommended by many doctors. Hair transplant in Punjab is the hair restoration treatment through which people get the best results.
HAIR TRANSPLANT COST
You must be thinking about the cost of hair transplantation. Generally, hair transplant cost lies between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 2,00,000, but it totally depends upon the baldness of hair.
A dermatologist is a person you should consult for your hair transplant treatment because he is the person who has a deep knowledge about our skin, nails, and hair. Hair transplant in Vizag is a service that many dermatologists recommend to the patients suffering from hair loss.
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PERFORMING FUE
- The lighting must be good.
- The surgeon must be very experienced and trained.
- The result of the FOX test must be positive.
- The motion of the hand of the surgeon must be stable.
- The magnification must be there for staff and surgeons to look at the area closely.
NOTE: FOX test is done to check if the scalp of the patient is capable for direct extraction.
In the procedure of FUE, the follicles of hair are directly cut from the head by doing thousands of small incisions.
Step 1. With the help of a blade or needle, tiny holes are made by the surgeon into the area of the scalp where a hair transplant is being performed. Very gently, the hair is placed in these holes.
Step 2. A surgeon can transplant hundreds and thousands of hair into the scalp, even in one session of treatment.
Step 3. After this, the graft, gauze, or bandages are used to cover the patient’s scalp for a few days.
Generally, the hair transplant session takes 4 hours, but more time could also be taken. After ten days of healing from surgery, the stitches will be removed.
The hair transplant sessions may occur after several months, and 3 or 4 sessions will be enough to complete your entire head.
ADVANTAGES OF FUE FOR SURGEON’S POINT OF VIEW
- There is a minimum requirement to prepare the graft.
- Very less equipment is needed for the surgery.
- Less manpower is required in FUE treatment; the surgeon and assistants are enough for the surgery.
ADVANTAGES OF FUE FOR PATIENT’S POINT OF VIEW
- A Lesser amount of discomfort may occur to the patient in surgery.
- It requires very less time for the patient to recover.
- If we compare FUE treatment with other hair loss treatments, its cost is less because it depends upon the number of grafts.
- The patient achieves a natural-looking hairline look.
- The appearance and self-esteem of the person are improved.
POINTS OF CONTRADICTION FOR FUE
- Inexperienced surgeons for performing FUE surgeries.
- Unrealistic expectations of the patient.
- The area of baldness is huge and can need up to 2500 grafts.
- The unavailability of some of the surgical equipment.
- Scarring on the scalp makes the procedure challenging.
Book your appointment to get your FUE treatment done or visit ASG Hair Transplant Centre.