Cosmetic Surgery: Different Varieties Of Dermal Fillers And Its Uses
What Types Of Dermal Fillers Are Available?
There are many dermal fillers available in the cosmetic market. Depending on your need and requirement, the doctor or the surgeon would prescribe you the right Cosmetic Surgery in Vizag. Some Of the common dermal fillers are listed below:
- Calcium hydroxylapatite
It is basically found naturally in the bones of humans and has a mineral-like compound. It is most often used for:
- Moderate or severe cases include nasolabial folds, frown lines, and marionette lines.
- It is also used for enhancing the fullness of the cheeks along with other facial contours.
- It is also used for improving the volume of facial wasting, including one that occurs in HIV-positive people by consuming certain medications.
Calcium hydroxylapatite is produced biosynthetically, which means there is no use of animal or animal products to make it. These points help in reducing the risk of an allergic reaction you might get. Apart from that, there would also be no need for skin testing. This type of dermal filler is famous for generating natural-looking results which do not leave behind any side effects or migrate. Dermal fillers were generally started out in dentistry and even reconstructive surgery. It is also known for having a long safety record.
- Hyaluronic acid
Hyaluronic acid injections are very beneficial dermal fillers that are mainly used for skin contour. It is also used to reduce the depression in the skin caused by the injury, scars, and lines. By undergoing this with the assistance of a Cosmetic Surgeon in Punjab, you would be able to see potential dramatic and positive changes for:
- Cheek depressions
- Acne scars
- Having a crow’s feet at the corner of your eye.
- Having deep smile lines begin from the side of the nose to the corners of the mouth. This is also known as nasolabial furrows.
- If you have frown lines between your eyebrows.
- Having marionette lines at the corner of the mouth.
- If you want to redefine the lip border
- It is also beneficial for improving the scars, including acne, burning, and others that are caused by the wounds.
- Having vertical lines in the mouth, also known as the smoker’s line.
- Some facial scars.
- Lines that run across the forehead which is also known as worry lines.
Hyaluronic acid is basically a natural substance that is found in the body. In the soft connective tissues and in the fluid which surrounds the eyes, high concentrations are found. You can also find it in the cartilage and joint fluids. Apart from that, skin tissues are also one place where you would be able to find them. It has become one of the most popular injectable fillers; they are reformulated and extracted to get the injection. If you have heard this term before and found it quite similar, it is because it is the same substance that is used for injecting into the aching joints of people who have arthritis. It helps in easing the pain and also gives extra cushioning.
At Profile Forte, you would be able to get all the dermal fillers depending on your requirement. Thi is why consult a doctor and know your options well.