Everything you need to know about Moving – The Moving Checklist
With changing world, people face a lot of good and stressful changes in their lives. For example, while they got the jobs they desired, though, outside the country, they faced issues like packing and moving their belongings, setting up at new destinations, adjusting the lifestyle outside the house, and others. There are different types of moving, and it can be time-bound moving or permanent moving. So it is good to hire Moving Company Atlanta as you will find it stressful if you try to do it alone.
Why are the movers and packers helpful?
While it is decided to move from one place to another, your mind is resistant at first, especially if you are leaving your childhood house. Coming to the task of packing and moving, it needs a lot of things to plan, check, and execute to accomplish a hassle-free shifting. If you could get the assistance of professional movers and packers, it would be very beneficial to you as you need to tell them what you need.
The Movers Marietta can, in all ways, support you with a stress-free moving of your belongings and valuables. They have a chalked-out plan once they visit your house, and both parties agree to the task provided you have called them well ahead of the moving date. They will have a proper checklist of the points to be verified not to miss anything.
The preparation for moving should ideally start 3-4 weeks before, and the noted points must be –
- Inventory of the things to be moved.
- Sorting of the things and avoiding the unwanted things by donating them.
- Valuable but unwanted things must be properly done away with.
- Collection of the packing material for moving the things.
- Regulatory requirements to be completed like information about the change of address and other things.
- Discuss and finalize the movers and packers to do the job.
- Check and list down the things which cannot be moved.
- Arrangement for storage of the items in the new location.
Things to be done by Movers Marietta 2 weeks before:-
- Start the packing by selecting the least needed items first.
- If you have antique pieces, you need to seek moving permission.
- Confirmation of the moving elements like vehicle or transporter.
- Get in touch with the insurance company if you feel so.
- Inform the relevant personnel about your actual movement date and location after the shifting.
- Ensure you are available when you are moving to a new place.
- Inform the stakeholders about the requirement of home repairs, if any.
Things to be done 1 week before:-
- Contents from each room should be packed neatly and list them.
- Pack in the dent-proof boxes to avoid the damage of important pieces.
- Check and pack the furniture in a damage-free package.
If the moving is properly planned and executed, you will face the least damage during packing and transportation. If you hire a proper Moving Company in Atlanta, you can rest assured your belongings will be delivered safely.