How to Claim All Risk Car Insurance
All-risk car insurance is one of the most widely used types of insurance, especially for car owners with high prices. By using this type of insurance, all types of damage ranging from small, to too large and even loss can be claimed by the insurance company. How to claim all-risk car insurance is also not difficult, the steps are as follows.
Attach Photo of Car Damage Claim
The first thing that needs to be done if you want to claim a risk car insurance is to document the slightest damage. Immediately make a report to the insurance company by providing a photo of the proof of the damage claim. Don’t forget to also prepare the necessary documents such as a photocopy of your STNK, driver’s license, an insurance policy to a certificate from the police that the car was damaged in an accident.
If you are out of town, contact an insurance agent
How to claim all-risk car insurance does not have to be done in the city where you apply for insurance. However, if you are out of town, you can still file an insurance claim when the car is damaged. The trick, contact the insurance agent and tell the chronology until the car can be damaged. If the insurance claim is accepted, the insurance agent will recommend a certain partner repair shop in the city.
Fill in the Insurance Claim Form Available at the Workshop
After getting a workshop recommendation for insurance claims, then fill in the claim form available at the workshop. Don’t forget to bring the all-risk car claim requirements documents that will be needed later. Furthermore, the workshop will continue the process of submitting a claim to the insurance agent. If the car insurance claim method is accepted, the repair shop will immediately carry out the repair process for the damaged car.
Submit a Claim Confirmation to the Insurance Party
If the claim form and requirements have been met, the workshop will then submit a confirmation to the insurance agent. The repair shop will immediately carry out the repair process for the damaged car. Making a car insurance claim like this will make it easier for insurance owners to submit claims anywhere and anytime, even when out of town.
How to Claim Car Insurance from Several Insurance Companies
In more detail, you might want to find out how to claim vehicle insurance from various insurance companies in Indonesia. Here are some of them that you can apply as a way to claim car insurance for Honda, Toyota, Daihatsu, and other car brands.
How to Claim BCA Finance Car Insurance
BCA Multi Finance offers three choices of vehicle insurance products, namely combined (comprehensive) car insurance which covers losses due to major and minor accidents or loss due to theft, TLO (total loss only) car insurance which covers accidental losses with a minimum damage of 75% of the insured price or loss due to theft, as well as credit protection insurance which guarantees credit protection if the insured (the debtor) dies due to illness or accident during the credit period. The claim procedure is as follows.
- Consumers report Claims to BCA Multi Finance Branches or Insurance Airline Claim Centers, a maximum of 5 x 24 hours (5 calendar days) since the accident or loss
- The insured completes the claim documents: photocopy of the debtor’s ID card, photocopy of the last driver’s ID card, photocopy of the identity card of the reporting person other than the debtor or last driver, photocopy of valid driver’s SIM A/SIM C, original STNK, photocopy of STNK, ignition key, vehicle insurance claim form, STPL from Police (if there is a crime, theft, serious accident, and if required by the insurance company), estimates from the official workshop for accident claim cases, four-sided photo of the vehicle unit for accident claim cases, supporting documents accompanied by the debtor’s heirs (photocopy of deed death of the debtor, photocopy of ID card of the heirs, photocopy of KK/marriage book, certificate of inheritance/statement of heirs, and power of attorney for more than one heir), as well as blocking letter of STNK from Kaditlantas Polda & Certificate of Loss from Kaditreskrim Polda / SKEP Polda (for cases of loss)
- The insurance will send surveyors a maximum of 2 working days to survey the insured’s home or workplace (no surveys are allowed in the workshop)
- The insured can choose the desired workshop himself, but the appointed workshop needs to provide an estimate of the total cost of repairs in advance, and after the insurance, the airline approves the estimated cost, and SPK is issued for immediate repairs.
- Own risk (OR) is paid by the insured to the workshop before the vehicle is handed over by the workshop.