Huntington Bank Login – How to Use Huntington Account
Huntington Bank is the largest bank based in Ohio and (as of 2012) the 13th largest based in the United States. It is also one of the oldest banks in America, dating back to 1856 when it was founded in Columbus, Ohio by industrialist and philanthropist Henry Huntington. The company has since expanded to include a huge number of locations across the United States, 177 Foreign offices in 19 countries, as well as over 50,000 employees. According to the bank’s website there are currently an incredible 1 million Huntington customers across 15 countries.
Log In to Huntington Bank Account on Computer
Instructions for logging into your account on the Huntington Bank website
- Open up the web browser on your computer or laptop
- Go to www.huntington.com
- In the “Online Banking” section, click “Online Banking Login“
- Enter your User ID and password in the boxes and click “Log In“
Takeaway: The Huntington Bank has an online banking option.
Log In to Huntington Bank Account on Mobile Phone or Tablet
Step 1: Launch the Huntington Mobile app.
Step 2: Click the Log In button on the lower left of the screen.
Step 3: Enter your User ID and Password, then click “Log In“.
Step 4: That’s it! You’re logged in to your account!
Takeaway: Once you’ve downloaded the app from your Google Play or Apple iOS store, you can simply log in to your account as you would from a computer.
Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- If you’ve forgotten your username or password, try the following tips.
- On the sign-in page, there is a link which says “Forgotten Username or Password?” Click this link and fill in the form to have your details reset and emailed to you.
- If you can’t remember which email address you used to sign up with, don’t worry. Simply head to our sign up page and enter an email address. If we recognize the address, we’ll let you know and send you a reminder of your username.
- If you still can’t remember your log in details, contact us via the website support system and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Takeaway: Username retrieval is easy!
View Huntington Bank Statement Information
Go to the Huntington online banking website.
Click on the “Login” button.
Enter your user name and password.
Click on “Statements” under the “Accounts” menu.
Select the account you want to view from the drop-down menu and select a statement period from the list of available options.
Click on “Get Statement,” and then open or save the account statement by clicking on “Save” or “Save as…” under File in your browser menu.
Contact Huntington Bank for Solution
If you’re having trouble with your account, you want to reach out to huntington online Bank as soon as possible. You can do this by going to their website and clicking on “Contact Us.” You’ll be able to submit a form online to ask about your account, or you can call them at 1-800-480-2265.
If you choose to call them, be prepared for a wait time of around 15 minutes. They are open from 8:00 AM until 8:00 PM Monday through Friday, and from 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM on Saturdays and Sundays.
Amazing Benefits of Online Banking
Online banking is fast, convenient, and secure.
You can get your bank statements and check your account balance, transfer money between accounts, pay bills, and deposit checks all from the comfort of your own home. You don’t have to wait in line at a branch or drive to an ATM—you can do it all online.
Online banking offers many benefits:
– It’s fast! With online banking you can access your accounts 24/7. If you’re behind on a bill payment or just want to see how much money is in your checking account before you head out for groceries, you can check your account balance immediately with online banking.
– It’s convenient! With online banking you don’t need to stand in line or make an appointment at the bank and then drive there; instead, all you need is a computer and an internet connection. You can even do it from your phone if you have an app that supports mobile deposits (which most banks offer).
– It’s secure! Online banking is more secure than traditional methods because it uses strong encryption technology to protect data sent over the internet. Because hacking attempts are less common when using encrypted data packets compared to unencrypted ones (like those sent through email), it
This article will show you how to use Huntington Account. Information on the procedure of opening an account and the types of accounts available. You can open a deposit account, savings account, mortgage loan or fixed-term deposit account with Huntington. Also this article contains information on Deposits Account Features.