The Best Treatment for Endometriosis And Fibroids Disorder
Endometriosis and fibroids are common disorders in the reproductive system of females all around the globe. If you are suffering from these two disorders and searching for the best gynecology hospital in Mumbai, then you are at the right place. Keep reading to get detailed information about the best and most effective treatments for endometriosis and fibroids disorder.
What is endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a medical condition in which tissues of the female uterus start to grow outside the cavity of the uterus. In this disorder of the female reproductive system, material tissue grows on one or each ovary, bowel, and lining of the pelvis. It is rare for endometrial tissue to spread across the pelvic area but it is possible.
Symptoms of endometriosis
Many times, women cannot identify the symptoms of endometriosis because they are the same as those of periods. If you are unsure of the symptoms of endometriosis, then you should consult your doctor. Here we have provided a list of the symptoms.
- Pain in the back
- Severe abdominal pain
- Heavy flow during periods
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Fluctuation in the mood
- Vagina bleeding between periods
- Severe pain during urination or bowel movements
The best treatment for endometriosis
- Pain medication – if you are not suffering from a severe case of endometriosis, then your doctor may recommend some painkillers to relieve you from the pain.
- Hormone therapy – hormone supplements have been widely used to treat endometriosis and have shown effective results in eliminating the pain of endometriosis
- Conservative surgery – if someone wants to get pregnant, conservative surgery is the best option to treat endometriosis
- Hysterectomy – surgical removal of the uterus is considered the most effective treatment option for endometriosis.
What are fibroids?
Fibroids are a medical condition in which benign tumors of muscular and fibrous tissue start to develop in the uterus of the female reproductive part. The tumor is non-cancerous and the underlying cause is not well understood by all the healthcare experts and doctors yet.
Symptoms of fibroids
There are some common symptoms of every disease which helps common people to know whether they are suffering from the condition or not. Here we have provided a list of all the symptoms of fibroids and concerns related to fibroids.
- Heavy and long periods
- Vaginal bleeding and spotting between the periods
- Severe pain in the pelvic area
- Irritation and pain during sexual intercourse
- Frequent and painful urination
- Continuous pain in the lower back
Best treatment options for fibroids
It is vital to understand that fibroids are a medical condition that is non-cancerous and does not interfere with the pregnancy process. Many times, a woman will not even know that she is suffering from fibroids. But if you prefer removing the tumor, there are many surgeries and other procedures available.
- Removal of the uterus (hysterectomy)
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Myomectomy of abdominal
- Ultrasound surgery
- Hysteroscopic myomectomy
Here we have provided a list of the best and most effective treatments for endometriosis. If you are suffering from endometriosis,you can avail these treatment options in the best gynecology hospital in Mumbai, Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital.